We encourage everyone to build it, hack it and *own* their HestiaPi by understanding how it works and changing it to adapt their needs. Anybody can contribute their idea and/or code to HestiaPi.
Feel free to grab the latest tested version of HestiaPi code and all necessary files from our GitHub repositories. We also keep a separate development repo where code stays until is fully tested. Think of it as a test bed. Once all tests pass, your code is copied to the stable repo for everyone else to automatically update to. Simple as that!
- hestia-engine-stable: Stable Java code of the main engine running in the background. It controls all the GPIOs (buttons and relays), writes to the LCD and senses the temperature.
- hestia-pcb-stable: Schematic, breadboard and PCB files for your HestiaPi shield.
- Here (HTML | PDF) is a list of all the components you will need to get if you choose to make your own PCB and solder them on.
- No binaries are available as you can easily compile the code from within your Raspberry Pi. Everything is included so don't worry about missing libraries or dependencies. All bundles come with preinstalled SD cards and have this step sorted so you don't have to.
- Schematic files are in Fritzing (version 0.9.1) format. A free and awesome tool you will need to download and install if you want to change the PCB to your liking.
- PCB files are in PDF, Etchable SVG and Extended Gerber (RS-274X) format.